Saturday, October 17, 2009

ready to be an instrument...

______________________________________________




______________________________________

Held
Robert Montgomery


Gentle morning...
I am calm
and focused...
Remembering
the lessons
I have been
reminded of.

Ready to be
an instrument
of God's
healing
on Earth.

The day sings
the song of waking...
Birds in joyous chorus
to the Heavens
above.

I drink
from the font
of eternal Truth...
the water
the sweetest...
coolest
and thirst
quenching.

Who can find
any agenda here
but God's?

His hands...
hold us.
His arms...
wrap about us.
His voice...
leads us...

Back
to what
we would
remember.

Here
in this
moment
of eternity.

I stand
once again
at Heaven's
door.

Asking...
for instruction.
Asking...
for guidance.
Asking...
for acceptance.

And I know
that all
is given
the moment
I am
willing
to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment