Monday, August 17, 2009

The Angel's Prayer





Breath into me Lord.
Slow my jumbled thoughts.
Still the tapes.
They are echoes
of a past
I now release.

Opening
to powerful
solitude.
A centering
which does not separate
but connects.

The wheel
its strength
in shared unity...
all parts equally balanced...
giving and receiving...
power from the center.

Core understanding.

To be one
with my brother
I must go
to the center
and so become one
with all.

I pray now for those
who do not yet hold the vision.
May the angels surround them
and offer them understanding
a glimpse of perfection
connection.

Place that vision
foremost in my mind Lord
as I begin this day...
as I take on once again
my own mission
which you have laid out for me.

Clear my mind
so that my heart
may once again hear
the sweet melody
of Heaven.

Let the golden chorus
carry me back
into your arms.
I rest safely now
in the surety that soon
we will all be here
awakened
and loving...
free.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment